- Store Locator v4.0+ (since Categorizer v2.0)
- Addons Platform Lite
With the Categorizer, effectively show your visitors different types of locations using different icons. Even allow them to further filter down to the category that they wish to look at both before (using the Category Search Form) and after (using the Category Map Filters) performing a search.
- Use different icons for different map locations based on category assigned to them
- Dynamically filter through category-based layers of locations in search results
- Categorize and sub-categorize locations, and provide a special category-based search form to visitors if desired.
Categorizer v2.0 and later:
Note: All addons marked v2.0 and later are now fully WordPress plugins and can be installed as such
- Upload the Categorizer zip file (downloaded from your account page) via WP Admin > Plugins > Add New > click 'Upload Plugin' button
- Once upload is complete, turn on the addon using 'Activate' button (can also be done on WP Admin > Plugins page)
- Once turned on, you can validate the addon by submitting your purchase key under WP Admin > Store Locator > Addons > Settings
- Now you can then manage the addon's settings under WP Admin > Store Locator > Addons > Settings > Categorizer
Before Categorizer v2.0:
- Install via the Addons > Marketplace page (visible with Addons Platform installed & activated). It will automatically be installed in your /wp-content/uploads/sl-uploads/addons/ folder
- On Addons > Settings Activate using the same key that was used to activate the Addons Platform for that particular site