From Documentation | Viadat Creations
- Store Locator v4.0+ (since Super Geocoder v2.0)
- Addons Platform Lite
The Super Geocoder helps those running into Google's geocoding quota to effectively geocode their locations. Avoid needing to upgrade to far more expensive hosting solutions or dedicated IP addresses. Install, and watch it perform. Works well with importing locations, updating individual locations, and re-geocoding.
«Back List of Addons | Purchase Addons Now»
- Displays a status bar during import & re-geocoding (if you're using it together with a CSV Importer addon) to allow you to see how far along the import/geocoding process is.
- Shows you when a location has successfully been geocoded in real-time by changing it's background color from red to white.
Super Geocder v2.0 and later:
Note: All addons marked v2.0 and later are now fully WordPress plugins and can be installed as such
- Upload the Super Geocoder zip file (downloaded from your account page) via WP Admin > Plugins > Add New > click 'Upload Plugin' button
- Once upload is complete, turn on the addon using 'Activate' button (can also be done on WP Admin > Plugins page)
- Once turned on, you can validate the addon by submitting your purchase key under WP Admin > Store Locator > Addons > Settings
- Now you can then manage the addon's settings under WP Admin > Store Locator > Addons > Settings > Super Geocoder
Before Super Geocoder v2.0:
W/ Addons Platform:
- Install via the Addons > Marketplace page (visible with Addons Platform installed & activated). It will automatically be installed in your /wp-content/uploads/sl-uploads/addons/ folder
- On Addons > Settings Activate using the same key that was used to activate the Addons Platform for that particular site
W/ Addons Platform Lite:
- Download and extract the Super Geocoder's folder into the /wp-content/uploads/sl-uploads/addons/
- Activate it on Addons > Settings, using the specific key you receive after purchase of the Super Geocoder