- Store Locator v4.0+ (since Fine Tuner v2.0)
- Addons Platform Lite
The Fine Tuner allows you to precisely adjust the position of your locations when editing a single location, using a drag-and-drop marker on a map representing that location.
When you adjust the position of the marker, the coordinates and the address of that location are automatically updated for you.
Useful for more rural, misplaced, or newer locations that need positional adjustments.
The map marker's position can be adjusted by:
- Dragging & Dropping the marker
- Right-clicking a location on the map where you wish to place the marker
- Typing in new coordinates
Fine Tuner v2.0 and later:
Note: All addons marked v2.0 and later are now fully WordPress plugins and can be installed as such
- Upload the Fine Tuner zip file (downloaded from your account page) via WP Admin > Plugins > Add New > click 'Upload Plugin' button
- Once upload is complete, turn on the addon using 'Activate' button (can also be done on WP Admin > Plugins page)
- Once turned on, you can validate the addon by submitting your purchase key under WP Admin > Store Locator > Addons > Settings
- Now you can then manage the addon's settings under WP Admin > Store Locator > Addons > Settings > Fine Tuner
Before Fine Tuner v2.0:
W/ Addons Platform:
- Install via the Addons > Marketplace page (visible with Addons Platform installed & activated). It will automatically be installed in your /wp-content/uploads/sl-uploads/addons/ folder
- On Addons > Settings Activate using the same key that was used to activate the Addons Platform for that particular site
W/ Addons Platform Lite:
- Download and extract the Fine Tuner's folder into the /wp-content/uploads/sl-uploads/addons/
- Activate it on Addons > Settings, using the specific key you receive after purchase of the Fine Tuner