- Store Locator v2.0+
- Addons Platform Lite
A past client's customization project
With the Location Pages, automatically generate individual SEO-friendly pages for every single location in your Store Locator database.
Since it's also template driven, you have full control over the layout of the page elements (map & location's details) by simply updating the HTML and the template shortcode in the template file included with the Location Pages addon.
- Automatically generate SEO-friendly individual pages for every single location in your Store Locator's database. Included template can be updated for your desired appearance
- Uses HTML template shortcodes that make it possible to easily display any piece of information desired from the Store Locator's database, including custom fields created by other addons and by the Custom Field Manager
- Choose the common page slug under which each location's page is shown
- When using the Categorizer, displays the chosen icon on the single location's map that corresponds to the category that the location in classified by.
- Install via the Addons > Marketplace page (visible with Addons Platform installed & activated). It will automatically be installed in your /wp-content/uploads/sl-uploads/addons/ folder
- On Addons > Settings Activate using the same key that was used to activate the Addons Platform for that particular website
(Further usage tips & instructions included with addon)