DB Importer G2
Import location data from other database tables on your server into your Store Locator's database so that it's formatted, geocoded, and ready for display on through your Store Locator's map interface.
Flexible in allowing you to match your imported database's fields to the Store Locator's database fields during the import process. Also provides you a history of imports and the ability to undo (rollback) imports if needed.
Free with the Addons Platform
- Query any database table with location information to pull into the Store Locator's database
- The G2 edition now features an audit trail (a record of all of the your imports), a stored record of the database query performed for an import, the ability to perform a rollback (undo) of past imports if needed
- Has the ability to bypass geocoding if importing coordinates -- makes for quicker imports if coordinates are already known
- Has an import status bar (nice for longer imports).
- Like the original, you still can conveniently associate the imported data with the proper columns to your Store Locator fields during the import process.
- Works with importing from custom fields created that you may have created with the Custom Field Manager or by other addons
- Install via the Addons > Marketplace page (visible with Addons Platform installed & activated). It will automatically be installed in your /wp-content/uploads/sl-uploads/addons/ folder
- On Addons > Settings Activate using the same key that was used to activate the Addons Platform for that particular website