CSV Importer Exporter G2
Quickly import and geocode as many locations as needed into your Store Locator's database from a spreadsheet (CSV-format) of locations.
Flexible in allowing you to match your spreadsheet's columns to the Store Locator's database fields during the import process. Also provides you a history of imports and the ability to undo imports if needed.
Free with the Addons Platform
- Import from and export map locations to CSV (comma-seperated value) file.
- The G2 edition now features an audit trail (a record of all of the your imports), a stored record of your import files, the ability to perform a rollback (undo) of past imports if needed
- Has the ability to bypass geocoding if importing coordinates -- makes for quicker imports if coordinates are already known
- Has an import status bar (nice for longer imports).
- Like the original, you still can conveniently upload a CSV file with columns in any order. Then, you can associate the proper columns to your Store Locator fields during the import process.
- Works with importing / exporting data from custom fields created that you may have created with the Custom Field Manager or by other addons
- Install via the Addons > Marketplace page (visible with Addons Platform installed & activated). It will automatically be installed in your /wp-content/uploads/sl-uploads/addons/ folder
- On Addons > Settings Activate using the same key that was used to activate the Addons Platform for that particular website